Active Kids for All Inclusive Community Training involves a three hour practical workshop, supported by online resources, to improve skills, know-how and confidence in delivering sports-based activities to disabled people.
Who does it aim to support?
• Support workers including those in day, community and faith centres
• Carers and personal assistants
• Healthcare professionals
• Community based groups and organisations
Who is it targeted at?
• Community based groups or organisations where the primary focus is not as a sport or physical activity provider
• People in direct contact with disabled people
• People who have the opportunity to introduce physical activity and sport to disabled people
Venue: The Spinney, Hartwell Way, Peterborough, PE3 7LE
Date: Thursday 21st April 2015
Cost: £10.00 each
If you would like to book a place on this workshop please contact Living Sport email via email@example.com or call us on 01487 841559.