RISE 4 Disability is the most comprehensive regional disability events within the UK. The aim of the exhibition is to unite all disability services at one regional event. And it’s free to attend.
If that isn’t enough to convince you – here are some other reason as to why you should visit:
- Access to free CPD training
- Network with colleagues and peers
- Research on new and existing products and services
- Conferences from industry experts
- Find supporting services and charities
- Network with like-minded people
- Research on new and existing products
- Market place to purchase daily living aids
- Live Entertainment from inspirational people
- Motivational speakers
Disability Peterborough have been chosen as the charity partner of RISE 4 Disability 2018, and will have a stand at area A1. Inspire Peterborough will also be taking over the Sports Arena in the Atrium providing a range of inclusive and disability sports similar to its annual Sporting Saturday event.
In the Sports Arena you will be able to try Adaptive Training, Archery, Boccia, Boxing, Cycling, Para Ice Hockey, Seated Exercise, Tai Chi, and Wellness on Wheels. Demonstrations will also take place on stage throughout the day, these include Rhythmic Gymnastics, Seated Exercise, Tai Chi and Wow Fitness.